Friday 22 June 2012

Videos

I know its a cycling blog, but I've been working for a couple of days on a video and I'd love to show it to you. For readers outside Oxhill - the village celebrated the Queen's Diamond Jubilee with a 2 day party at the beginning of June. It was brilliant. As co-editor of our local rag, I made a little video of the event. I hope you like it.


The next video is about cycling! Over Christmas Mike and I cycled with my sister and a couple of friends along the coast of Florida - this is the video. I hope you like it.


I'm pretty certain I'll be doing a video of the trip we're on now - I can't seem to help myself, I make videos of everything. I'm taking a little Gorilla bendable tripod,  I'm going try to mount the camera on the bike or me, this could be exciting footage. Or I could end up with a broken camera. I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment